Registered Nurse - Orthopaedics; Paediatrics; ENT; Urology and Breast Surgery ward
Job no: 495661
Work type: Full time temp, Part time temp
Location: Wollongong Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Part time, 64 hours per fortnight Fixed term (12 months maternity relief)
- Full time, 76 hours per fortnight, Fixed term (12 months maternity relief)
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurse to join our team of supportive and friendly staff in our Orthopaedics; Paediatrics; ENT; Urology and Breast Surgery ward. You will be responsible for all aspects of patient care, developing and maintaining safe clinical practices and excellent clinical outcomes.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in one or more of the above specialities
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to plan and co-ordinate patient care
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Wollongong Private Hospital is set in the heart of Wollongong's Medical Precinct.
The 151 bed private hospital features state of the art equipment, facilities and patient services setting a benchmark for healthcare facilities in the Illawarra. Wollongong Private Hospital includes all major services including an intensive care unit, nine operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, day oncology unit and stand-alone day surgical centre. It offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Close Date: 22 September 2019
Enquiries – Tahlia Robinson; RobinsonTahlia@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend