We are seeking an experienced Clinical Nurse to join our Orthopaedic Ward at Cairns Private Hospital.
This is a Permanent Part-Time position working a minimum of 60 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
As the Clinical Nurse you will be required to act as a professional resource in all facets of caring for patients whilst problem solving within the clinical setting. You will be working across our Orthopaedic Ward in planning, evaluating and delivering care to patients accessing our Orthopaedic Care services.
To be successful you will be a positive role model, demonstrate highly developed communication skills and have a strong customer focus.
You will work collaboratively with the Nurse Unit Manager to ensure the department is safe, effective and follows best practice.
To succeed in this role you will bring Orthopaedic specialty experience working in an acute care setting. Your strong leadership, excellent time management, and developed clinical problem solving skills will be key to your success in this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum three (3) years’ post graduate experience in area of specialty
- Holds relevant post graduate specialty qualification, or is working towards
- Ability to act as a positive role model with excellent communication and delegation skills
- Proven ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Advanced understanding of ANMC competencies as per nursing registration
On offer is a PRO RATA Full-Time Equivalent salary of;
- $90,000-$96,000 + Super per annum based on experience level.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Cairns Private Hospital is in tropical Cairns, in far north Queensland
The hospital is a modern, well-equipped facility which offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Cairns Private Hospital is committed to the provision of first-class medical care for the people of the region and the thousands of tourists who visit the area.
The company is strongly committed to further developing the already high-quality patient facilities and services at Cairns Private Hospital to meet the future health care needs of patients in the Cairns area. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Rochelle Biancotti, Nurse Unit Manager, on 07 4052 5277.
Close Date: 17th of October 2019