Registered and Enrolled Nurses
Job no: 495941
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Multiple Full-time, Part-time or Casual Registered and Enrolled Nurse positions available.
Start the New Year in an exciting new role!
Peninsula Private Hospital is now seeking passionate and motivated individuals to appoint to Endorsed Enrolled and Registered Nursing positions within our brand new Medical Surgical ward - Protea. This 30 bed ward will take a mix of medical and surgical patients. All staff will be support by our Education Team and our dedicated Medical and Surgical Educators. This is a rare and exceptional opportunity for the right individuals to play a leading role in the further development of private services on the Mornington Peninsula, and to be part of an exciting period of growth at Peninsula Private. Full orientation, training and support provided. Full-time & part time positions available, commencing in mid-January 2020.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum 2 years current acute surgical and/or medical nursing experience
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to self-development
- Evidence that demonstrates sound problem solving skills
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
Remuneration: $55,497-$82,641 per annum as a base salary for a full time position (based on years of experience - see Ramsay Health Care Nurses EBA VIC for further information)
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Frankston in Melbourne's south east. Peninsula is currently undergoing development and expansion of its cardiac, medical, surgical, oncology and perioperative services, which will see the hospital grow from 272 beds to 341 beds by January 2020. The hospital currently accommodates a 14 bay emergency department, 160 medical and surgical, 36 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 33 Oncology beds which includes 10 day-infusion chairs. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Peninsula Private Hospital provides an onsite 24/7 emergency service.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Morning & afternoon tea provided
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Click on “Apply for the job” to submit an application. Applications should include a detailed CV, cover letter and two work-related referees.
We will not be accepting applications from recruitment agencies at this time.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend