Multiple Full-time, Part-time or Casual Registered and Enrolled Nurse positions available.
Start the New Year in an exciting new role!
Peninsula Private Hospital accommodates a variety of cardiac services including diagnostic, elective and emergency services 24 hours per day, primary angioplasty, cardiothoracic surgery, EPS and TAVI Program. We pride ourselves on our high percentage of certified staff and our friendly supportive team. All staff are supported by our dedicated Cardiac Educator. The newly created 24-bed Cardiac Step-Down Unit – Gardenia, will work closely with the 36-bed Cardiac Services Unit in providing exceptional patient care for our Cardiac patients.
We are now seeking to appoint Endorsed Enrolled and Registered Nurses to positions within this new ward. Experience working in critical care or with cardiac patients is essential.
The successful individuals will be passionate about their work, be keen to learn, and have effective communication skills, and work well within a team environment. This is a rare and exceptional opportunity for the right individuals to play a leading role in the further development of private services on the Mornington Peninsula, and to be part of an exciting period of growth at Peninsula Private. Full orientation, training and support provided. Full-time, part time and casual positions available, commencing in mid-January 2020.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum 3 years current acute cardiac or critical care nursing experience
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to self-development
- Evidence that demonstrates sound problem solving skills
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
Remuneration: $55,497-$82,641 per annum as a base salary for a full time position (based on years of experience - see Ramsay Health Care Nurses EBA VIC for further information)
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Frankston in Melbourne's south east. Peninsula is currently undergoing development and expansion of its cardiac, medical, surgical, oncology and perioperative services, which will see the hospital grow from 272 beds to 341 beds by January 2020. The hospital currently accommodates a 14 bay emergency department, 160 medical and surgical, 36 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 33 Oncology beds which includes 10 day-infusion chairs. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Peninsula Private Hospital provides an onsite 24/7 emergency service.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Morning & afternoon tea provided
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Click on “Apply for the job” to submit an application. Applications should include a detailed CV, cover letter and two work-related referees.
We will not be accepting applications from recruitment agencies at this time.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.