Multiple Full-time, Part-time or Casual RN and EN positions available.
Start the New Year in an exciting new role!
Our well-equipped Operating Suite comprises six operating rooms, two Cardiac Cath Labs, plus a state of the art Hybrid Theatre along with a 10 bed recovery room. In January 2020 we will be opening a further two operating theatres. Surgical specialties include: cardiac surgery, thoracic, spinal, general surgery, gynecology, orthopedics, urology, plastics, ENT, vascular and dental. Services are supported by an 11 bed Intensive Care Unit.
With the hospitals continued expansion and wide variety of services offered, we now have a number of exciting employment opportunities available. We are now seeking perioperative nurses with scrub/scout experience who are interested in joining our fantastic and growing team in a part-time/full-time or casual capacity. Our theatre team is supported by our dedicated perioperative educator, and also the wider hospital education team. Full orientation, training and support provided.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Registered Nurse or IV Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Minimum 2 years’ current clinical experience in an acute operating room setting
- Evidence that demonstrates effective problem solving skills
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to self-development
- The flexibility to participate in the on-call roster
Desirable but not essential:
- Post graduate qualifications in perioperative nursing (RNs)
- Experience working in a private hospital
Remuneration: $55,497-$82,641 per annum as a base salary for a full time position (based on years of experience - see Ramsay Health Care Nurses EBA VIC for further information)
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Frankston in Melbourne's south east. Peninsula is currently undergoing development and expansion of its cardiac, medical, surgical, oncology and perioperative services, which will see the hospital grow from 272 beds to 341 beds by January 2020. The hospital currently accommodates a 14 bay emergency department, 160 medical and surgical, 36 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 33 Oncology beds which includes 10 day-infusion chairs. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Peninsula Private Hospital provides an onsite 24/7 emergency service.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Morning & afternoon tea provided
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Click on “Apply for the job” to submit an application. Applications should include a detailed CV, cover letter and two work-related referees.
We will not be accepting applications from recruitment agencies at this time.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.