Registered or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse - Oncology
Full-time or part-time position available
Our Oncology Ward is currently undergoing expansion and will open an additional 4 beds in November 2019.
With the growth to our unit we now have an exceptional opportunity available for the right individuals to join our team in Registered or Enrolled Nurse positions in both Full-Time and Part-Time capacities.
Peninsula Private Hospital’s Oncology-Haematology services are delivered in a busy 24 bed oncology-medical ward. The service caters for a range of conditions including patients undergoing chemotherapy, post radiation therapy, blood transfusions, general medical and palliative care. We also have a 10 chair purpose built Day-Infusion Unit.
Our ideal candidates will have a passion for oncology nursing, effective communication and interpersonal skills, have a love of education. Successful applicants will have an opportunity to participate in internal development programs.
We pride ourselves on our highly skilled and professional staff and our friendly supportive team. All staff are supported by our dedicated Oncology Educator. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to be part of an exciting period of growth at Peninsula Private.
We are an easy 20-30 minutes’ drive from the eastern suburbs and 50 minutes from metropolitan Melbourne via the East Link / Peninsula Link freeway.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Registered Nurse or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse
- Recent experience in oncology / haematology nursing
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to work a range of shifts
Remuneration: $55,497-$82,641 per annum as a base salary for a full time position (based on years of experience - see Ramsay Health Care Nurses EBA VIC for further information)
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Morning & afternoon tea provided
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Frankston in Melbourne's south east. Peninsula is currently undergoing development and expansion of its cardiac, medical, surgical, oncology and perioperative services, which will see the hospital grow from 272 beds to 341 beds by January 2020. The hospital currently accommodates a 14 bay emergency department, 160 medical and surgical, 36 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 33 Oncology beds which includes 10 day-infusion chairs. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Peninsula Private Hospital provides an onsite 24/7 emergency service.
For enquiries please contact:
Clare Stinton – Nurse Unit Manager – 03 9788 3423
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Click on “Apply for the job” to submit an application. Applications should include a detailed CV, cover letter and two work-related referees.
Applications close: 30th of October