Full Time or Part Time positions available
Minimum 45.6 Hours per fortnight.
Peninsula Private Hospital accommodates a variety of cardiac services including diagnostic, elective and emergency services 24 hours per day, primary angioplasty, cardiothoracic surgery, EPS and TAVI Program. We pride ourselves on our high percentage of certified staff and our friendly supportive team. All staff are supported by our dedicated Cardiac Educator. The newly created 24-bed Cardiac/Medical Unit – Gardenia, will work closely with the 36-bed Cardiac Services Unit in providing exceptional patient care for our Cardiac patients. We are now seeking to appoint a number of Associate Nurse Unit Managers to these key leadership roles within our nursing management team.
The successful individuals will be passionate about their work, have extensive experience working in acute cardiac/critical care services, previous management experience, and have completed post graduate studies in critical care or equivalent. This is a rare and exceptional opportunity for the right individual to take on this key leadership role at Peninsula Private Hospital, and the opportunity to build and lead a new nursing team.
Successful applicants must possess:
- Registered Nurse Division 1 with current AHPRA registration
- Post graduate certificate in Critical Care or equivalent
- Current clinical experience in acute cardiac/critical care services
- Proven ability to establish effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound computer skills in MS Office suite including Excel
- A sound understanding of conflict resolution principles
- Evidence that demonstrates effective problem solving skills
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to self-development
- Experience working in a private hospital
On offer is a PRO RATA annual salary of $97,770.40 + Superannuation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Frankston in Melbourne's south east. Peninsula is currently undergoing development and expansion of its cardiac, medical, surgical, oncology and perioperative services, which will see the hospital grow from 272 beds to 341 beds by January 2020. The hospital currently accommodates a 14 bay emergency department, 160 medical and surgical, 36 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 33 Oncology beds which includes 10 day-infusion chairs. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Peninsula Private Hospital provides an onsite 24/7 emergency service.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Morning & afternoon tea provided
For enquiries please contact:
Director of Clinical Services
03 9788 3604
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Click on “Apply for the job” to submit an application. Applications should include a detailed CV, cover letter and two work-related referees.
Applications close: 23rd of October, 2019
We will not be accepting applications from recruitment agencies at this time.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.