Associate Unit Managers
Job no: 496115
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
Full Time or Part Time positions available
Minimum 45.6 Hours per fortnight.
Peninsula Private Hospital is now seeking passionate and motivated individuals to appoint to a number of key leadership roles in one of our new wards. This 30 bed ward will take a mix of medical and surgical patients.
We are looking for a passionate clinical professional with the desire to see a team grow and succeed to meet and exceed Ramsay’s high standard of care. This is a rare and exceptional opportunity for you to play a leading role in the further development of private services on the Mornington Peninsula, to be part of building a new nursing team and to be part of an exciting period of growth at Peninsula Private.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Registered Nurse
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Current clinical experience working in a medical/surgical ward
- A sound understanding of conflict resolution principles
- Evidence that demonstrates effective problem solving skills
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to self-development
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
Desirable but not essential
- Post graduate qualifications
- Experience working in a private hospital
On offer is a PRO RATA annual salary of $97,770.40 + Superannuation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Frankston in Melbourne's south east. Peninsula is currently undergoing development and expansion of its cardiac, medical, surgical, oncology and perioperative services, which will see the hospital grow from 272 beds to 341 beds by January 2020. The hospital currently accommodates a 14 bay emergency department, 160 medical and surgical, 36 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 33 Oncology beds which includes 10 day-infusion chairs. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology.
Peninsula Private Hospital provides an onsite 24/7 emergency service.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Morning & afternoon tea provided
For enquiries please contact:
Director of Clinical Services
03 9788 3604
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Click on “Apply for the job” to submit an application. Applications should include a detailed CV, cover letter and two work-related referees.
Applications close: 23rd of October, 2019
We will not be accepting applications from recruitment agencies at this time.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend