We are seeking an experienced Clinical Nurse to join our Angiography Suite at Hollywood Private Hospital in a permanent part time position, working 60 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
As a Clinical Nurse, you will act as clinical and professional resource, demonstrating broad knowledge and clinical expertise in all facets of caring for patients. You will be responsible for contributing to and participating in the education of all clinical staff by being involved in department orientation, in-servicing and clinical competence programs.
Maintaining communication networks with doctors, patients, colleagues and other stakeholders, and making a valuable contribution to the Hospitals continuous improvement processes, you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and work in supportive and respectful team.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with experience working in Angiography (Cath Lab) and have the ability supervise, lead, direct and motivate staff. Your exceptional written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills and passion for client care will assist in providing a high standard of customer focused service, in line with Ramsay’s core values.
You will also bring;
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency as a Registered Nurse
- A minimum of 4 years post registration experience, including 2 years of experience in Angiography (Cath Lab)
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Understanding scope of practice
- Demonstrated knowledge / experience in accreditation processes, clinical indicators and other quality projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Current Advanced Life Support (ALS2) competence
- Scrub scout and monitor for Cardiac and vascular procedures
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With 738 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital is the State’s largest private hospital based on bed numbers. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
Full time equivalent Clinical Nurses: $89,582.34 – $98,055.75 + Superannuation per annum, based on experience level.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Christine Moody on 08 9346 6038 or via email: email@example.com
Close Date: 24 October 2019