We are seeking an enthusiastic and friendly Administration Assistant to join our team at Joondalup Health Campus.
There are permanent full-time and part-time opportunities available.
About the Role
Promoting and abiding by Ramsay Health Care’s and Joondalup Health Campus’ core values, you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently providing administration duties within our PRACWA department. This will include supporting and being involved with reception and daily inpatient stats and referrals to ensure the efficient functioning of all rooms, coordinating and facilitating the clinic for consultants, and maintaining filing and records systems.
Acting in a professional manner at all times, you will work collaboratively and cooperatively with a supportive and respectful team.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate a strong worth ethic at all times that includes punctuality, integrity, respect for others and a commitment to professional practice.
You must have experience in the following:
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Genie
- Previous experience working in a medical practice
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to interact professionally with patients (mostly elderly)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Relevant administrative experience
- Knowledge of organising and maintaining stats/referrals
- A variety of shifts that will offer the flexibility to choose those that best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Opportunities to develop yourself within the role
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Joondalup Health Campus offers outstanding facilities and benefits including education, friendly, informative after hours support and library facilities.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Joondalup Health Campus is the largest health care facility in Perth’s northern suburbs, providing 24-hour acute care from an integrated public and private campus. The hospital has an Emergency Department, After Hours GP Clinic and on-site MRI. Specialties include public and private Medical, Surgical, Orthopaedics and Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Intensive and Coronary Care Units, Day Procedure Unit, Renal and Oncology, public and private Restorative Units, Day Therapy and public and private Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Joondalup Health Campus has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and Cover Letter addressing the criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and a current Working With Children check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Barbara Stuart on 08 9400 9723, or via email: StuartB@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 18 October 2019