Environmental Services Assistants
Job no: 496252
Work type: Casual
Location: Peninsula Private Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
Peninsula and/or Beleura Private Hospitals
We are looking for casual cleaning staff for our busy hospitals – Peninsula and Beleura Private Hospitals. The successful applicants will be energetic and enthusiastic about their work. They will demonstrate the ability to work effectively on their own and as part of a busy team.
You must be flexible and available to work shifts of various lengths and shift times. Location of work will be discussed during interviews, with the option of working across one or both sites available.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning all areas of the hospital including theatre operating rooms, patient rooms, administration and consulting room areas
- Cleaning within guidelines and procedures set by infection control policies and safe operating procedures
- Complete all documents required to monitor the cleaning schedule throughout the facility
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and restocked as required
- Ensure highest level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the hospital
- Attending all mandatory training and department meetings
- Abide by all OH&S policies and follow department procedures
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Previous cleaning experience ideally in a hospital setting and/or commercial cleaning experience
- Effective communication skills and good organisational skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Enthusiastic and a positive “can do” attitude
- Contribute effectively to a team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrate a great work ethic and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise work loads
- Be reliable, self-motivated and have a friendly nature
On offer is a base hourly rate of $22-$23 plus casual loading, based on experience.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
All applications must be submitted online by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button on this advert.
For enquiries please contact:
Chris Okamura - Environmental Services Manager
Peninsula & Beleura Private Hospitals
03 9788 3496
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend