Registered Nurse (CCL)
Job no: 496374
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking a trained Registered Nurse with Cardiac Cath Lab experience to join our expanding Cardiac department at Greenslopes Private Hospital on the Gold Coast.
This is a Permanent role working Part-Time up to Full-Time depending on candidate availability.
About the Role
In this role you will be joining our new Cardiac Catheter Lab containing the latest technology offering improved vision and reduced radiation. You will be working alongside a team of highly skilled Surgeons, Perfusionists, Cardiac Anaesthetists, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals, ensuring immediate post-operative management with personalised nursing care and attention.
This role reports to the Nurse Unit Manager.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with Cardiac Cath Lab specialty experience. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- Proven recent experience in a hospital environment with experience in a Cardiac Catheter Lab/Cardiac services unit is essential to this role.
- Anaesthetic experience will be highly regarded, though not essential.
- Post-graduate nursing qualifications in relevant specialties are highly desirable but not essential.
The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with on call components on evenings and weekends will also be key for this role.
On offer is an annual PRO RATA salary of;
- $68,000 - $88,000 + Superannuation based on service hours.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Greenslopes Private Hospital in particular offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and a thriving social club.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Emma Neylan on 07 3394 6701.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend