The Adelaide Clinic is seeking a professional, outgoing and passionate Registered Nurse to work in a casual capacity across our Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) unit and Infusion Centre.
About the Role
Working in ECT and our Infusion Centre, you will be responsible for delivering high quality patient care to all patients within the department, which will involve assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of patients. Acting in a professional manner at all times when dealing with the health care team, clients, their families, and the wider community, you will be an integral member of the team.
Promoting best practice in line with organisational policies and procedures, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse, Team and Shift leaders to ensure care is delivered in line with core values and strategic direction of The Adelaide Clinic and Ramsay Health Care.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting and demonstrate honesty, integrity and ethics at all times within the workplace. You will also demonstrate an ability to use professional, concise and effective communication, and model behaviours which positively influence and guide the behaviours of others.
You will also bring:
- Relevant registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Minimum of 12 months experience post registration
- Experience in recovery and cannulation
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Proven ability to work effectively in team environment and independently as required
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of Quality/ Continuous Improvement processes
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
The Adelaide Clinic is a part of the Ramsay Health Care South Australian Mental Health Services Group of hospitals and is a leading provider of psychiatric services in this State. A teaching facility of the University of Adelaide, the Clinic provides a full range of general, acute and specialised psychiatric services and community outreach services.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the above criteria).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Karen Trimboli on 08 8269 8100 or via email: TrimboliK@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Close Date: 21 November 2019