Registered Nurse - Casual
Job no: 496540
Work type: Casual
Location: Westmead Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Casual position, mixture of shifts: morning, afternoon, twilight, Saturday. Long and short shifts available.
- Leading health care provider
- Excellent staff rewards and recognition program
We are seeking to appoint experienced Registered Nurses to join the Perioperative Department. Casual position available. Shifts will cover a 7-day rotating roster including participation in on-call rostering.
About the Role
Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse, Team and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care. You will also assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients.
You will have exceptional customer service, strong communication and interpersonal skills and also meet the following criteria:
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Proven experience working in a scrub scout role is essential
- Orthopaedic, Spine or neurosurgery scrub /scout experience highly desirable
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- High level problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work as a cohesive team member
- Knowledge of Quality / Continuous Improvement processes
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Enquiries only: Samantha Mavros on EidS@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend