Radiographer - Permanent Part time position
Job no: 496542
Work type: Part time
Location: Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
Lake Macquarie Private Hospital is a 157 bed acute Advanced Surgical and Medical Hospital situated on the Pacific Highway at Gateshead, 15 kms south of the Newcastle CBD. The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care Limited, the largest operator of private hospitals in Australia. Specialties include: Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, General Surgery (including Colorectal), Breast Surgery, Plastics, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Vascular and Oncology.
In March 2015 the region’s first Private Emergency Department was opened at Lake Macquarie Private, providing another option for people requiring emergency care. The hospital is also home to the Hunter Cancer Centre, the Hunter Region's only comprehensive private oncology service providing Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Research, Support Services and Education all located on the one campus.
An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic qualified Radiographer to work across the hospital. The successful applicant will have excellent communication and customer liaison skills. You will be flexible, self-motivated and will have the ability to work independently or as part of a team, and can manage multiple relationships with various stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum three (3) years’ relevant experience in Cath Lab, Theatre or General X-Rays
- Current CT experience, Toshiba trained an advantage
- Current registration , and Registered with AHPRA
- Commitment to ongoing Professional Development.
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills & the ability to successfully work within a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills with a patient care focus
- Flexible, motivated and willing to work an on call roster
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Enquires are to be forwarded to;
Lake Macquarie Private Hospital
Close Date: 24 November 2019
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend