We are seeking a Registered Nurse and an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse to join our Orthopaedic ward at Pindara Private Hospital on the Gold Coast.
These are both Permanent Part-Time Roles.
- Registered Nurse (70 hours per fortnight)
- Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (63 hours per fortnight)
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse in the unit, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs.
In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and work alongside a supportive team.
To be successful in this role you will bring proven experience within acute health care, ideally with Orthopaedic specialty experience. You will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse.
- Endorsed Enrolled Nurses must be certified to administer medication and perform IV’s.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in an acute care environment.
- While Orthopaedic specialty experience is not mandatory, it will be highly regarded.
On offer is a PRO RATA annual salary ranging from;
- $61,000 -$65,000 + Superannuation based on experience level for Enrolled Nurses.
- $68,000 -$88,000 + Superannuation based on experience level for Registered Nurses.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5 level medical specialists suite building.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts including private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Elissa Bevan, Nurse Unit Manager on 07 5588 9775.