Medical Receptionist - Thursday and Fridays
Job no: 496571
Work type: Part time
Location: Northside Group St Leonards Clinic
Categories: Administration/Support Services
We are seeking a proactive Medical Receptionist to join our team at Northside Group Clinic. St Leonards.
This is Permanent Part-Time role working 30 hours per fortnight on Thursday and Friday’s.
About the Role
Supporting a team of psychiatrists, and providing exceptional customer service to patients and visitors of the clinic and medical suites, this is a great opportunity to join a friendly, proactive team. This is a part time role which will suit someone with excellent customer service and communication skills, high organisation capabilities and ideally with experience in medical practice processes.
- Diary management
- Accurate typing of correspondence and patient reports
- Handling patient enquiries
- Processing patient accounts - billing, collections and reconciliations
- Liaising with other health care professionals and hospital staff
- Other general administrative functions as required
To succeed in this role you will be an effective and approachable administrative professional with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills, superior problem solving and conflict resolution abilities. This role calls for individuals with a strong capacity to manage a variety of administrative tasks and priorities over the course of work day.
- Exceptional typing/keyboarding skills
- Medical Practice experience highly desirable but not essential.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Ability to work independently or part of a team
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work flexibly
- Strong computer skills
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Vanessa Garland, Regional Practice Manager on email@example.com
Close Date: 17 November 2019
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend