Job no: 496586
Work type: Casual
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
- Work in multi-disciplinary team and varying caseload.
- Access to onsite car parking, industry discounts & more!
- Collaborate and contribute to our thriving team
We are seeking casual Physiotherapists to join our Ramsay Health Plus team.
About the Role
The Ramsay Health Plus team provides services to a broad range of clinical caseloads across the hospital. Work areas include adult inpatients in the acute and orthopaedic wards and day rehabilitation. Your key duty will be the planning, implementation and evaluation of physiotherapy treatment programs for clients in the relevant work areas.
The team itself prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude. In this role you will report to the Allied Health Manager and work closely with the support of a Senior Physiotherapist.
To succeed in this role you will bring a positive team orientated focus and have a passion for client care. You will have exceptional communication skills and be committed to providing a high standard of customer-focused service. This position requires someone with flexibility and the ability work in a fast paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current relevant registration with AHPRA (inferring possession of relevant qualification)
- Minimum one (1) year experience in an acute hospital setting
- Demonstrated excellent organisational skills and effective communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently within a diverse clinical team
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
John Flynn Private Hospital offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and regular subsidised social activities.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
John Flynn Private Hospital is a 334 bed, acute care hospital located at Tugun, which is on the southern end of the Gold Coast, within 5 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport. The hospital provides services to the population of the Gold Coast and the Tweed Coast extending into the NSW Northern Rivers area.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Donna Reason, Allied Health Manager on 07 5598 9664.
Close Date: 21st November 2019
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend