Greenslopes Private Hospital is seeking a positive, enthusiastic and customer focused Emergency Centre Team Leader to provide leadership and support to all staff within Emergency and Renal Dialysis.
This is a permanent full time opportunity that will cover a variety of shifts across any given 24 hour period.
About the Role
As an Emergency Centre Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing administrative support and ensuring the smooth running of all administrative functions. This will involve day to day supervision and management of clerical staff, assisting and supporting the Administration Manager in the recruitment and selection of staff required in the department, and ensuring adequate, accurate and efficient processes are in place for patient admission and billing functions.
Working with the Emergency Centre Director, Nurse Unit Managers and the Administration Manager, you will develop and maintain effective interpersonal relationships and work in a respected and supportive team.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate honesty, integrity and ethics within the workplace and dedicate yourself to maintaining good working relationships and providing excellent customer service to all internal and external customers. Acting as a positive role model, and communicating openly, succinctly and articulately at all times, you will contribute to a culture that is cohesive, constructive and collaborative. Your ability to work effectively within a team and fast paced environment is essential to this role.
You will also bring;
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Office package, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Proven organisational skills and high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop policies, plans and strategies departments
- Previous Emergency Centre experience – 2 years or more
- Knowledge of Health Insurance Commission and DVA guidelines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous health fund experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Extensive billing experience
- Knowledge of relevant software (i.e. Meditech, Medtech 32 etc.)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s largest and fastest growing private hospital. The Hospital, situated only minutes from the CBD, offers a comprehensive range of adult medical, surgical and psychiatric services and a 24 hour Emergency Centre.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and a cover letter addressing the above criteria).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Sharon Dickson, Administration Manager, on 07 3394 7876 or via email: DisksonS@ramsayhealth.com.au.
Close Date: 15 November 2019