We are seeking a senior nurse with a background in clinical quality and risk to provide leadership as a Clinical Risk and Quality Coordinator across Attadale Rehabilitation Hospital and Glengarry Private Hospital.
This is a permanent part time opportunity to work 68.4 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
As the Clinical Risk and Quality Coordinator you will provide strategic and operational leadership to the Hospital team to ensure compliance in relation to patient safety and feedback, governance processes and legislative reporting in line with our Patient Safety and Clinical Quality Framework. You will also be responsible for ensuring structures and processes are in place to support compliance with standards of accreditation and licencing.
To succeed in this role you will be a confident, self-directed individual with a high level of skill and knowledge in all aspect of hospital governance. You will have a strong understanding of structure and process requirements for hospital accreditation, licencing, risk registers and patient feedback. Demonstrated excellence in communication at all levels of the organisation is vital to this role as well as the ability to meet required reporting deadlines.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse Registered Nurse registered with NMBA
- Experience and competence in undertaking root cause analysis investigations
- Effectiveness in both operational and strategic leadership in a senior role in a hospital setting
- Experience and expertise in quality and patient safety role/s
- Understanding of quality improvement framework/s
- Ability to analyse and report data and excellent report writing skills
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft office suite
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program(s)
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Attadale Rehabilitation Hospital is located in the Southern Perth suburb of Attadale and just metres from the Swan River. The hospital has 39 rehabilitation beds.
Glengarry Private Hospital, also owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care Australia, has 110 beds including a palliative care unit, a bed medical/rehabilitation ward, a surgical ward, a Day Surgery and Endoscopy unit, an Early Parenting Centre and maternity services incorporating an obstetrics ward, delivery suite and Level 2 special care nursery. Glengarry has four operating suites and procedure rooms for Endoscopy. Glengarry Private Hospital is located in the Perth suburb of Duncraig, 15km north of the CBD.
Both Glengarry Private Hospital and Attadale Rehabilitation Hospital have established an excellent reputation in the community for their high commitment to patient care, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Karen Cunliffe, Director of Clinical Services on 08 9246 6303, or email: CunliffeK@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications Close: Friday, 22 November 2019