Registered Nurse - Recovery
Job no: 496687
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Cairns Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Full time/Part time/ Casual
Cairns Private Hospital is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join the hospital’s Perioperative team.
About the Role
Cairns Private Hospital is a modern, well-equipped facility offering comprehensive range of medical and allied services with first-class care for the people of the region. At the hospital, an extensive range of surgical services are offered including orthopaedic, vascular, urological, gynaecological and general services.
As a member of our clinical team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Operating Theatre Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients across the ward. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of client care.
You will report to the Operating Theatre Manager and work closely with a professional supportive team.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a Recovery trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with on call components along with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Recovery/ICU/HDU
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Cairns Private Hospital also offers subsidised gym memberships and staff meals!
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $68,973.46-$88,502.4712+ Superannuation per annum based on experience level and qualifications.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Stephen Thompson on 07 4052 5314 or email@example.com
Applications Close: 15 December 2019
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend