Registered & Enrolled Nurses
Job no: 496725
Work type: Casual
Location: Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
We are seeking experienced Registered and Enrolled Nurses to join our team at Sunshine Coast University Hospital, working across the Pre-admission Clinic and Day of Surgery Admissions.
These are casual positions.
About the Role
As a Registered or Enrolled Nurse, you will be working with a dedicated and dynamic team to continue the high standard of care and professionalism with which our department in renowned. You will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided.
In this role you will report to DOSA Nurse Unit Manager and work closely with a supportive and respected team.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting. Your excellent written and verbal communication, effective interpersonal skills and passion for client care will assist in providing a high standard of customer focused service, in line with Ramsay’s core values. Furthermore, your proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required will also assist in being successful in this role.
You will also bring;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with the relevant state board
- Experience in Preoperative Patient Admission Clinic or 3 years minimum experience in perioperative or General Surgical Nursing
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Recent acute experience
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise work
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, offering a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties.
Facilities include 6 state-of-the-art operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, a minor procedure room, a day surgery unit, an 8 bed intensive care unit and an 8 chair day oncology unit. Medical consulting suites are located onsite together with comprehensive pathology and radiology services. Other onsite facilities include a retail pharmacy and coffee shop.
- Full time equivalent Registered Nurses: $65,798.82 – $88,502.47 + Superannuation per annum, based on experience level.
- Full time equivalent Endorsed Nurses: $60,019.02 - $65,798.63 + Superannuation per annum, based on experience level.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Wendy Belsham, Nurse Unit Manager, on Belshamw@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: Monday 9th December 2019
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend