Ward Receptionist - Permanent Full time position
Job no: 496939
Work type: Full time
Location: North Shore Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
- Full time position, 76 hours per fortnight
- Located in St Leonards
- Rotating roster or 5 day shift worker
We are seeking experienced customer focused administration staff to join our motivated and dynamic team. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team, liaising with staff, customers and the general public and required to be available to work across a 5 day rotating roster. This is an exciting and pivotal role where your team and customer services skills will be highly valued.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer service focus
- High level time management and organisational skills
- Medical terminology highly regarded
- Ability to work various shifts patterns across 5 days
- A professional and personable disposition
- Ability to work within a team environment and multi task
- Strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Willingness to learn and the ability to grasp concepts with ease
It would also be an advantage to have:
- Meditech knowledge
- Previous experience in a hospital environment
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
North Shore Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Healthcare a modern, acute care hospital in Sydney with a longstanding reputation for excellence in patient care. With 313 licenced beds, North Shore Private is one of NSW’s largest Private Hospitals. The hospital performs most surgical specialties including cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, advanced general and colorectal, urology, spinal surgery, ENT, vascular, paediatrics, oncology and medical care. Our theatre consists of 17 operating theatres.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Lucy Ventham, Nurse Unit Manager on VenthamL@ramsayhealth.com.au or 02 8425 3144.
Closing Date: 8 December 2019
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend