- Permanent Full Time opportunity
- Access to some of the most advanced medical imaging in Australia
- Lead, motivate and empower staff, working with a supportive and friendly team
Hollywood Private Hospital is seeking a professional, proactive and enthusiastic Clinical Nurse Manager to join our leadership team for our Angiography Suite. Located in the heart of the Nedlands, the Hospital is surrounded by parklands, a wide range of cafés and restaurants, and close to public transportation.
About the Role
Hollywood Private Hospital’s Angiography Suite offers some of the most advanced medical imaging in Australia and accommodates a wide range of cardiology and vascular procedures within our three cardiac catheter labs.
As the Clinical Nurse Manager, you will hold a key leadership and management role, and be accountable for the efficient and effective management of all human and material resources within the department. This role encompasses planning, implementing and evaluating practices, processes and services within the department.
You will also be responsible for working with and supporting other managers in achieving excellence in care delivery, in line with best practice and legislative requirements. Working closely with the Executive team you will help shape organisational strategies, improve procedural service provisions and achieve departmental and Hospital strategic objectives.
To be successful in this role you will bring extensive clinical skills and experience working in an Angiography Suite or Operating Theatres, and hold a passion for client care. Demonstrating creative and innovative leadership, you will have the ability to empower staff and foster a culture that is positive, cohesive, honest, supportive and forward thinking. Your flexibility and capability of working on-call when necessary, is essential for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in Angiography OR Operating Theatres
- Experience in a leadership role
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement program
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant post-graduate specialty qualifications and/or management qualifications will be highly regarded
- Previous experience in a management position
- Holding or working towards a tertiary management qualification
- Sound computer skills using MS Office programs, including Excel
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
For more information on the hospital please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and a cover letter addressing the criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Pat Whalley, Deputy Director of Clinical Services
Ph: (08) 9346 6483
Close Date: Wednesday, 29 January 2020