Quality & Risk Manager
- Full Time/Part Time (hours negotiable)
- Multi-site position – covering 3 hospital sites
We are seeking a dynamic, organised and experienced person to manage our Quality & Risk Portfolios across our South Metro Network including The Avenue, Masada and Glenferrie Private Hospitals. This key Senior Management role works closely with all committees, department managers and staff to implement the organisational quality and risk management plans.
This position forms an integral part of the senior management team and works closely with the Director of Clinical Services and Chief Executive Officer.
- Strive to continuously improve patient and business outcomes
- Manage and lead the accreditation program
- Responsible for clinical & non-clinical risk management programs
- Oversee collection, management and evaluation of clinical indicators
- Investigate and resolve clinical incidents and adverse events
- Work with managers to achieve excellence in care delivery
- Conduct audits to comply with hospital & legislative policies & procedures
- Develop & review policies, procedures, systems and services
You will hold a comprehensive knowledge of the NSQHS National accreditation standards and their application in the private health sector along with previous involvement at a senior level in preparation, coordination & participation in the accreditation process. On top of that, you will have proven experience in the development, review process and implementation of policies & procedures to ensure best practice supported by a strong understanding of the concepts, principles and practice of Clinical Governance, including patient safety, clinical risk, quality improvement and complaints management.
You will also bring;
- Ability to lead the quality process and work with minimal direction;
- Demonstrated ability to develop good multidisciplinary relationships & progress change management initiatives;
- Experience in incident management & investigation;
- A professional manner with excellent customer service & communication skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to produce comprehensive reports such as business analysis and strategic direction documents;
- Experience in risk assessment and development of risk reduction strategies;
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills & the ability to work independently;
- A nursing or allied health background would be highly regarded.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest private hospital operator, The Avenue, Glenferrie and Masada Private Hospitals are all centrally located in Melbourne.
The Hospitals have earned a reputation as leaders in their field through a commitment to technological advancement and innovative approaches to the provision of quality healthcare.
Further information on each site can be found via the links:
The Avenue Private: https://www.theavenuehospital.com.au/About-Us/About-Our-Hospital
Glenferrie Private: https://www.glenferrieprivate.com.au/About-Us/About-Us
Masada Private: https://www.masadaprivate.com.au/About-Us/About-Our-Hospital
Culture & Benefits of joining our team:
Our hospitals have an excellent reputation for a high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement. Patient health, safety and comfort are a priority, and we continually monitor and evaluate performance to achieve this critical outcome.
We value our staff and provide a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits. Check it out at http://www.ramsaycareers.com.au/Why-Ramsay/Employee-Benefits
Ramsay Healthcare has a strong history of providing leadership programs to aspiring senior leaders who promote The Ramsay Way. The Ramsay Leadership Program is designed to explore what skills and attributes are needed to be successful at a Ramsay Executive level.
For enquiries please contact:
03 9526 5349
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Click on “Apply for the job” to submit an application. Applications should include a detailed CV, cover letter and two work-related referees.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children in line with our Child Safety Commitment Statement.