Permanent Night Duty
Neurosurgery, Urology, Vascular & major Gynaecology
Full time/ Part time opportunity
We are seeking experienced specialty Registered Nurses to join our team at St George Private Hospital
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our supportive team to continue to provide our patients with specialised and dedicated care. As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
We are seeking motivated, positive and ambitious senior nurses with acute surgical/medical experience to work permanent night shift, delivery outstanding patient care. This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse who would like to progress their career in this area of specialty.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Orthopaedics/Surgical
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
- An ability to provide clear patient education and instruction
- Sound computer literacy and documentation skills
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
St George Private Hospital provides you with an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes and a supportive management team.
We are located in Sydney’s southern suburbs, about 5-10 minutes from local beaches and are adjacent to St George Public Hospital, one of Sydney’s major university teaching hospitals.
About the Organisation
St George Private Hospital is one of the most modern, clinically advanced private hospitals in Australasia. It is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected operator of private hospitals. The hospital is located in Sydney's South and is adjacent to St George Public Hospital. St George Private Hospital is a fully accredited 276 bed advanced surgical and acute medical facility.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $64,386.40 -$90,423.32+ Superannuation per annum based on experience level and qualifications.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please Grant Frecklington, Director of Clinical Services, (02) 9598 5420 or Frecklingtong@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 2 January 2020