Registered and Enrolled Nurses
Job no: 497740
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
The Hollywood Private Hospital NEW Addition to the Voluntary Inpatient Mental Health Unit Opening March 2020!
- Permanent full time/part time or casual positions available
- Employer Skilled Sponsorship/Permanent Residency is available to candidates who wish to live and work in Australia
About the Role
The Hollywood Clinic is a private voluntary acute inpatient mental health unit comprising of 101 beds.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Registered and Enrolled Nurses to join our hard working, enthusiastic and dynamic inpatient team. Our nursing staff is recruited to provide a high level of individualised care to patients with a wide variety of mental health disorders.
- Currently registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Enrolled Nurse (or if requiring sponsorship, be eligible to register)
- For Skilled Sponsorships, RN roles a Bachelor degree in Nursing or equivalent is essential
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in an acute inpatient mental health unit, or completion of a graduate program, comprising of mental health
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment, and willingness to support novice staff
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Willingness to accept and promote the Hollywood Private Hospital Core Values
- Experience in quality improvement and a demonstrated commitment to improving patient care
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to provide patient centred care
- Experience working with eating disordered patients
- Ability to facilitate psychoeducation groups
- Experience working with Electoconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Experience working with Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $60,895.00 - $65,409.00 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level for Enrolled Nurses.
- $67,996.69 - $89,477.89 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level for Registered Nurses.
Please note these rates are full time equivalent and will change depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Please contact Human Resources on 08 9346 6317.
Close Date: 5 pm Friday, 21 February 2020
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend