Registered Nurses - Critical Care Unit
Job no: 497792
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Greenslopes Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Multiple Permanent Positions!
We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our Critical Care team at Greenslopes Private Hospital.
There are multiple permanent full-time and part-time roles available for nurses with a strong critical care skill set.
About the Role
Our 29 bed Coronary Care Unit offers private rooms for patients to recover in a comfortable, modern and peaceful environment, under the care of a dedicated team of specialist doctors and nurses.
In this role, you will provide care to our patients across the full scope of our unit’s services and work with our professional team to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of care. You will be responsible for ensuring appropriate delivery in line with the core values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset as a Registered Nurse with extensive experience in critical care. You will have a passion for providing quality care and with a professional team to maintain Ramsay’s high standard of care. Furthermore, exceptional communication abilities and the flexibility to handle a rotating roster with evening and weekend shifts will be highly regarded.
You will also bring:
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Registered nurse, preferably in critical care or a similar environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain good working relations with others
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Critical care certificate (or working towards a critical care certificate)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Greenslopes Private Hospital is proud to be one of Australia’s leading private teaching hospitals, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care. Located on the Southside of Brisbane - approximately 5km from the CBD, Greenslopes Private is renowned as a world-class tertiary medical facility offering the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients.
Greenslopes Private Hospital in particular offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and a thriving social club to its employees.
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from:
- $70,000 -$90,000 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level for Registered Nurses.
Please note this is a full-time equivalent salary. Part time employees will receive a salary at a pro-rata rate.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Karen Klos, Nurse Unit Manager, on 07 3394 7846.
Close Date: 29 January 2020
Ramsay Way Video Embed Link : https://youtu.be/xEJjlZpo4oY
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend