- Permanent full time, part time and casual opportunities
- Flexible shifts, working across a 7 day rotating roster
- Work for a well-respected global health care industry
Come and join our Oncology Unit at Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital!
We are seeking positive, compassionate and motivated Registered Nurses to join the team, working in permanent full time, part time and casual positions.
About the Role
Working for a well-respected global health care industry, you will work alongside a respected and thriving clinical team.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for continually providing the highest level of care to all patients in our unit, while maintaining the professionalism with which our department is renowned. This role will see you assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate the care delivery needs of patients, while actively contributing to the professional development and occupational safety of yourself and others.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with experience working in Oncology. Your strong work ethic that includes punctuality, integrity and respect of others and a commitment to professional practice is essential for this role.
You will also bring;
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum two (2) years of Oncology experience
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and independently when required
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement processes
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Sunshine Coast University Private Hospital opened on 4 November 2013, offering a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. We are collocated with the Sunshine Coast University Hospital, on the Kawana Health Campus.
Full time equivalent Registered Nurses: $67,996.00 – $90,715.00 + Superannuation per annum, based on experience level.
Please note this is a full time equivalent rate and will change depending on the number of hours you work.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Shelley Knight, Clinical Nurse
Close Date: Wednesday, 29 January 2020