Day Programs Group Therapist
Job no: 497991
Work type: Part time
Location: Hollywood Private Hospital
Categories: Allied Health Professionals
Hollywood Private Hospital is seeking a dedicated and professional Day Programs Group Therapist (Schema Therapy) to join The Hollywood Clinic team in a permanent part time position.
About the Role
This role will see you:
- Assess, plan, deliver, facilitate, and evaluate mental health care requirements
- Contribute to the delivery of excellent mental health care
- Contribute to professional development of self and others
- Contribute to ongoing mental health program development and evaluation
In this role, you will bring:
- A willingness to accept and promote the Ramsay Way Values
- Registration with AHPRA or appropriate discipline
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology
- Experience facilitating process orientated groups/psycho education groups
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team to plan and deliver quality patient care
- Experience with running Schema Therapy groups
- Experience running DBT groups
- Recent acute mental health inpatient/ day patient work desirable
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and a Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will also be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries only:
Ian Goh, Therapy Programs Manager
Ph: (08) 9346 6781
Close Date: Friday, 31 January 2020
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend