Experienced Registered Nurses – Scrub Scout/Anaesthetics
Job no: 498052
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Nowra Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurses – Scrub Scout/Anaesthetics
Full time/ Part time and Casual opportunities
Nowra Private Hospital is 75-bed facility providing acute surgical and medical services, rehabilitation, and day surgery services. Located 130km south of Sydney and 10km from the beaches for which the NSW south coast is renowned.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to ‘The Ramsay Way’ philosophy: "People Caring for People"
We are seeking experienced registered nurses to join our friendly team in the Operating Theatre Department. We have casual, permanent part-time and full-time positions available.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also demonstrate;
- Registered with APHRA
- Scrub Scout: Must have minimum 2 years theatre experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an acute hospital setting
- 6 months recent experience in Anaesthetics
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with the relevant nursing registration
- Ability to participate with being ‘On-Call’
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
At Nowra Private Hospital we have a generous education support, onsite parking facilities. Out team is wonderful, supportive and friendly working environment.
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $64,386.40 -$90,423.32+ Superannuation per annum based on experience level and qualifications.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Christine Pollock, Director of Clinical Services via PollockC@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 6 March 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend