Registered Nurse - Scrub Scout - Permanent Part time opportunities
Job no: 498086
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Hunters Hill Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Scrub Nurse – ENT, Dental, Plastics, MOHS, Ophthalmology
Fulltime/ Part-time / Casual
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for highly motivated and experienced perioperative Scrub Nurses to join our dynamic team. The Operating Theatres offer flexible rostering to balance work and family commitments, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment. The successful candidates must be committed to the provision of a high level of customer service and quality health care in a team environment.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset and a passion to learn new skills and develop your clinical knowledge. You will have exceptional communication and organisation skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You must have the ability to be on call when required.
- Relevant current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years Scrubbing experience in various procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Hunters Hill Private Hospital, Centre for Surgical & Rehabilitation Specialities is a 40-bed surgical, medical and rehabilitation hospital, owned and operated by one of Australia's preeminent private hospital operators, Ramsay Health Care. The hospital is located in the Sydney suburb of Hunters Hill, approximately 10 kilometres north west of the centre of Sydney.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Monique James on 02 8876 9311
Close Date: 1 March 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend