- Permanent part time opportunity
- Join our thriving and respected Cardiology team
- Work for well-respected global health care industry
Hollywood Private Hospital is seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and motivated Registered Nurse to join our cardiology team.
This is a permanent part time opportunity to work a minimum of 60 hours per fortnight, commencing in May 2020.
Come and join the team!
About the Role
Hollywood Private Hospital has recently expanded their services on their 30-bed medical cardiology ward to include cardiothoracic treatment. Working with an experienced multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for taking lead in cardiothoracic treatment and supporting the team to ensure a high level of nursing care is maintained.
Your role will also involve, but is not limited to;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of patients
- Checking, preparing and administering all medications in accordance with state legislation and organisational policies and procedures
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with extensive clinical and professional knowledge as a Cardiothoracic Registered Nurse. Your extensive knowledge and speciality in this area will assist you in supporting staff within the department where required.
Your passion for providing quality care, ability to work within a fast-paced multi-disciplinary team environment and your client-first attitude is also essential for this role.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will also have the following;
- Registered with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Registered Nurse with cardiothoracic surgical experience is essential
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrates relevant clinical skills and knowledge in area of specialty
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Base salary for a full time equivalent Registered Nurse ranges from $67,996.00 - $89,477.00 + Superannuation per annum based on experience level.
Please note the range above is for full time equivalent Nurses and will decrease depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application. All applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and a valid Working With Children Check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Luke Simons, Clinical Nurse Manager
Close Date: Monday, 24 February 2020 at 11.55 pm.