- Full time, part time & casual opportunities
- Flexible work practices to best match your work / life balance
- Professionally develop your career across our national network
Hollywood Private Hospital is seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and motivated Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses to join our Scrub Scout departments.
There are a range of permanent full time, part time and casual opportunities available.
About the Role
Recently expanding to 20 theatres, Hollywood Private Hospital is the largest private hospital theatre complex in Western Australia and contains some of the most innovative technologies, including robotic surgery capability.
With the recent expansion in services to provide cardiothoracic treatment, you will work with an experienced multidisciplinary team, and be responsible for providing and supporting the team, ensuring a high level of nursing care is maintained at all times. Your role will also involve, but is not limited to;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating care delivery needs of patients
- Checking, preparing and administering all medications in accordance with state legislation and organisational policies and procedures
- Treating all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of their care in a timely and professional manner
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with extensive clinical and professional knowledge and cardiothoracic experience. Your extensive knowledge and speciality in this area will assist you in supporting staff within the department where required.
Your passion for providing quality care, ability to work within a fast-paced multi-disciplinary team environment and your client-first attitude is also essential for this role.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will also have the following;
- Registered with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Scrub Scout Registered Nurse with cardiothoracic surgical experience is essential
- Knowledge of current legislation and policies relating to nursing practice in the workplace
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrates relevant clinical skills and knowledge in area of specialty
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Base salary for full time equivalent Registered Nurses is $67,996.00 – $89,477.00 + Superannuation per annum, based on experience level.
Base salary for full time equivalent Enrolled Nurses is $60,895.00 – $65,409.00 + Superannuation per annum, based on experience level.
Please note the rates above are full time equivalent and will change depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the apply button within the application to lodge an application. All applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the criteria above.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Mary-Anne Wolf, Clinical Nurse Manager
Closing Date: Friday, 10 July 2020 at 11.55 pm