- Permanent full time, part time and maximum term part time opportunities
- Access a range of employee benefits
- Work for a well-respected global health care industry
Hollywood Private Hospital is seeking experienced, motivated and positive Anaesthetics Registered Nurses and Anaesthetic Technicians to join our Theatre department.
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse, you within our 20 theatre department, which contains some of the most innovative technologies including Robotic Surgery. Working with a broad range of specialities including orthopaedics, general surgical, gynaecology, paediatrics and many more, you will be responsible for providing support to our Anaesthetists and Surgeons, while contributing to quality projects.
As a Registered Nurse, your role will also involve, but is not limited to;
- Maintaining a high level of nursing care to all patients within the unit;
- Assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of patients; and
- Monitoring the condition of patients during procedures and reporting changes to relevant manager and Anaesthetist / Surgeon / Physician.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting and thrive in working within a varied and fast-paced environment. Your excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective interpersonal skills and can-do attitude is essential for this role.
You will also bring;
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse or equivalent Anaesthetic Technician qualification
- Minimum two years of experience working as an Anaesthetic Registered Nurse
- Recent relevant experience and understanding of issues associated with acute care / perioperative settings
- Ability and willingness to teach novice staff
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles
- Willingness to accept and promote Ramsay’s core values
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
Base salary for full time equivalent Registered Nurses is $67,996.00 – $89,477.00 + Superannuation per annum, based on experience level.
Please note the rates above are full time equivalent and will change depending on the number of hours you are contracted to.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and a cover letter addressing the criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Suzanne Thompson, Clinical Nurse Manager
Ph: (08) 9346 6427