Environmental Services Attendant
Job no: 499005
Work type: Casual
Location: Pindara Private Hospital
Categories: Environmental Services - Cleaner/Laundry
We are looking for casual cleaning staff for our busy environmental services team at Pindara Private Hospital.
In this role, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning all areas of the hospital including theatre operating rooms, patient rooms, administration and consulting room areas
- Cleaning within guidelines and procedures set by infection control policies and safe operating procedures
- Complete all documents required to monitor the cleaning schedule throughout the facility
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned and restocked as required
- Ensure highest level of cleanliness is maintained throughout the hospital
- Attending all mandatory training and department meetings
- Abide by all OH&S policies and follow department procedures
You will bring 2 years minimum cleaning experience ideally in a hospital setting and/or a commercial cleaning environment. You will have an enthusiastic outlook towards your work with a keen attention to detail.
The flexibility to work shifts of various lengths and shift times including night duty will be essential.
You will also bring
- Experience with cleaning machinery including floor scrubbers.
- Understanding of OHS/Safe work practices.
- Strong customer service focus.
On offer is a base hourly rate of $22-$25 plus casual loading, based on experience.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: “People Caring for People”.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
For enquiries please contact:
Hospitality Services Manager
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE:
Click on “Apply for the job” to submit an application. Applications should include a detailed CV and two work-related referees.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend