Job no: 499664
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Tamara Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Dreaming of breaking into the property market?
- Looking for the perfect place to live, work, and take the next step in your career?
- Want all of the amenities of city living with the ease of a country lifestyle
Then why not join Australia’s leading healthcare provider in a town that has it all. Tamara Private Hospital currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our surgical and medical wards with Multiple Permanent Part Time and Permanent Full Time opportunities available.
About the Role
As a member of our surgical/medical team, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients. This is a senior clinician role offering career progression opportunities into our team leader roles.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years current post graduate experience
- Recent experience working across surgical/medical
- HDU experience strongly desired
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Prior leadership experience strongly desired
- Commitment to the philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing education
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Tamara Private Hospital is the focus of private health care in the Tamworth region. The hospital has a modern operating theatre complex, high dependency unit, surgical wards, medical ward, and rehabilitation ward and day surgery facility. The hospital specialises in general surgery, orthopaedics, endoscopy, urology, ophthalmology, gynaecology and rehabilitation. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Angela Bukowski on BukowskiA@ramsayhealth.com.au or Maree Nawer on firstname.lastname@example.org
Close Date: 09th April 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend