Job no: 499860
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Tamara Private Hospital, Hillcrest - Rockhampton Private Hospital, John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Dreaming of breaking into the property market?
- Looking for the perfect place to live, work, and take the next step in your career?
- Looking to relocate and want all of the amenities of city living with the ease of a countryside lifestyle or seaside change
Then why not join Australia’s leading healthcare provider in a town that has it all. Tamara Private Hospital (Tamworth region) , Hillcrest Private Hospital (Rockhampton Region) and John Flynn Private Hospital (Gold Coast Region) are seeking expressions of interest for Registered Nurses across our Perioperative & General Medical and Surgical wards.
Multiple Permanent Full Time and Part Time opportunities are available and as senior clinician roles, these opportunities are well suited to those looking to develop into leadership opportunities
About the Role
As a member of our Theatres, Surgical or Medical team, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients throughout their procedures. This is a senior clinician role offering career progression opportunities into our team leader roles.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
To succeed in this role you will bring a strong clinical skillset within a Perioperative setting with a passion for delivering client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3-4 years current post graduate experience in scrub/scout, anaesthetics or PACU (Theatre roles) or General Medical and Surgical (for Surgical/Medical roles)
- Minimum 5 years current post graduate experience
- HDU experience strongly desired
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Willingness to work all shifts and participate in an on-call roster
- Commitment to the philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing education
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Our hospitals are owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8)
- $70,697 - $90,715 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (QLD RN/Midwife gr2-gr8)
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to submit your expression of interest
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
Close Date: 15th April 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend