We are seeking Critical-Care experienced Registered Nurses to join our Cardiac Services Unit at Peninsula Private Hospital in Langwarrin.
There are multiple permanent Full-Time roles available with the possibility of sponsorship for skilled candidates.
About the Role
Peninsula Private Hospital’s 36 bed Cardiac Services Unit accommodates a variety of cardiac services including diagnostic, elective and emergency services 24 hours per day, primary angioplasty, cardiothoracic surgery, EPS and TAVI Program. We pride ourselves on our high percentage of certified staff and our friendly supportive team. All staff are supported by our dedicated Cardiac Educator.
As a member of our clinical team you will review, plan and deliver patient care within the unit with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients within the Ward.
We believe in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees. A genuine commitment to family friendly practices, work-life balance and learning and development programs has seen us grow as an industry leader and a sought after employer. We offer strong, flexible career paths and provide unique opportunities to work across Ramsay’s network of facilities.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with Critical Care experience. You will hold a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work a rotating shifts along with weekend and evening shifts will be key for this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurses.
- 3 years minimum experience within an acute care setting.
- A Critical Care certificate or equivalent is essential with 12 months Critical Care experience post certificate.
On offer is an annual salary of $61,290 - $83,751 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications.
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected private hospital operator, Peninsula Private Hospital is an acute emergency, surgical, medical, cardiac and obstetric facility located in the bayside suburb of Langwarrin in Melbourne's south east. Peninsula is currently undergoing development and expansion of its cardiac, medical, surgical, oncology and perioperative services, which will see the hospital grow from 272 beds to 341 beds by January 2020. The hospital currently accommodates a 14 bay emergency department, 160 medical and surgical, 36 cardiac, 11 ICU, 7 Neonatal, 14 Obstetric, and 33 Oncology beds which includes 10 day-infusion chairs. As a fully accredited health care facility we offer the highest standards of clinical care, patient service, and technology. Peninsula Private Hospital provides an onsite 24/7 emergency service.
Benefits of employment at Peninsula Private:
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Scholarships & Study Discounts
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- A doctor is on-site 24 / 7
- On-site ICU (11 beds)
- Part of the global Ramsay Healthcare Group
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options both locally and via the Ramsay intranet
- Employee Assistance Program
- Morning & afternoon tea provided
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Rebecca Boulton, Nurse Unit Manager, at 03 9788 3755.