Registered Nurses & Endorsed Enrolled Nurses (Women's Health)
Job no: 499984
Work type: Casual, Part time
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
- Permanent part time & casual opportunities
- Access to employee benefits and discounts
- Sweeping ocean and rural views from hospital
We are seeking professional, motivated and enthusiastic Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our Women’s Health Unit at John Flynn Private Hospital.
Multiple permanent part time opportunities available offering between 52.5 and 67.5 hours per fortnight available.
About the Role
As a Nurse, you will join our supportive team and continue to provide our patients with specialised and dedicated care. Performing duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward, you will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for staff, patients and families.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a general surgical or Women’s Health unit (For Registered Nurses)
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an acute hospital setting (For Enrolled Nurses)
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patient
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
About the Organisation
John Flynn Private Hospital is a 334 bed, acute care hospital located at Tugun, which is on the southern end of the Gold Coast, within 5 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport. The hospital provides services to the population of the Gold Coast and the Tweed Coast extending into the NSW Northern Rivers area.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Karen Makinson on MakinsonK@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 02nd June 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend