Pharmacist - Altona North
Job no: 500604
Work type: Part time temp
Location: Albert Road Clinic
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group (RPG) is part of Ramsay Health Care (RHC), Australia’s largest private hospital operator providing specialised medication and pharmacy services to inpatients and day patients in Australia.
Due to a period of leave, an exciting opportunity exists for a Pharmacist to be part of our Pharmacy team at Altona North which not only provides services to the community of Altona North and surrounding areas but also to RHC Frances Perry House. This is a part-time position requiring a minimum of 37 hours worked per fortnight between 9am and 6pm on Thursday and Fridays and rotating Saturday shifts 9am-2pm.
The successful applicant will have responsibilities for:
- Dispensing and preparing medication requests
- Educating staff and informing patients on best use of medications
- Participating in professional services and health promotion campaigns such as Diabetes and Pain MedsChecks and Vaccination services
- Supporting and providing direction to Pharmacy Technicians and Assistants as required.
The position requires a person with:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current registration with APHRA
- Excellent Communication skills
- Previous pharmacy experience - either hospital, aged care or community pharmacy
- Experience with dispensary and inventory control systems
- Experience with working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Good working knowledge of the PBS system
The successful applicant will be required to provide the results of a recent police check before commencing.
A competitive salary is being offered together with the security of joining a large and well respected company. This position reports directly to the on-site Pharmacy Manager who will coordinate the required on-the-job training and ongoing support.
To apply, attach your CV together with details of two work referees to the on-line link below. If you have any questions, these may be emailed to the Pharmacy Manager (details below).
Applications close: Monday 30th April 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend