Registered Nurse (Scrub Scout)
Job no: 500669
Work type: Full time temp
Location: Albury Wodonga Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are seeking a Perioperative Scrub Scout Registered Nurse to join our team in this Maximum Term Full Time opportunity until May 2021.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for highly motivated and experienced Perioperative Scrub Nurse to join our dynamic team. The Operating Theatres offer flexible rostering to balance work and family commitments, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment. The successful candidates must be committed to the provision of a high level of customer service and quality health care in a team environment.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities.
You will also demonstrate
- Relevant current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years Perioperative Scrub Scout nursing experience
- High standard of customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Australia’s largest private hospital operators, Ramsay Health Care’s Albury Wodonga Private Hospital is considered one of the finest and most comprehensive private hospitals in rural Australia. Albury Wodonga Private Hospital provides an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site for the convenience of our patients. Equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology, the Hospital and our team of highly skilled practitioners are able to provide the very best in medical, surgical and psychiatric care".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Bronwyn Schindler on firstname.lastname@example.org
Close Date: 03rd June 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend