We are seeking experienced Registered and Enrolled Nurses of all specialties to join our Night Duty Nursing Pool at Pindara Private Hospital in the Gold Coast.
We currently have available:
- Permanent Part Time Registered Nurse opportunities (Night Duty)
- Permanent Part Time Enrolled Nurse opportunities (Night Duty)
About the Role
Working in our Nursing pool will see you assigned to a variety of shifts across departments relevant to your experience and specialty to support the operation of the hospital. If you enjoy the variety of gaining experience in a new side of the hospital each week, then this role is a perfect fit for you!
As a member of our clinical team you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders of the departments you are assigned to shift-to-shift to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to our patients.
In this role you will report to the Assistant Director of Clinical Services.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with a passion for client care and a high standard of customer-focused service in line with Ramsay's core values. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The flexibility to work across a seven-day night duty roster will be essential to this role.
You will also bring;
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered or Enrolled Nurse.
- 2 years’ experience or more as a Registered Nurse in an acute care setting.or
- 1 years’ experience or more as an Enrolled Nurse in an acute care setting.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team.
- Any specific specialty experience or postgraduate qualifications will be well regarded.
On offer is an hourly rate, exclusive of superannuation and penalty rates, ranging from;
- $31.00 -$34.00 for Endorsed Enrolled Nurses
- $35.00 - $46.00 for Registered Nurses
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Pindara Private Hospital is centrally located in Benowa on the Gold Coast.
Pindara Private Hospital is a modern 348 licensed acute care Hospital with extensive on site facilities including a 24 hour Emergency Department, 22 Operating Theatres including our Day Surgery and Endoscopy Unit, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Oncology, Maternity and Paediatric units, Rehabilitation and Renal Dialysis, a state of the art Cardiac Catheter Laboratory / Hybrid Theatre, in-house Pharmacy, comprehensive Pathology and X-Ray including Ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine imaging and a number of on-site consulting suites. The campus also includes a 5 level medical specialists suite building.
Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Leigh Lambert, Nurse Unit Manager at 07 5588 9597.
Close Date: 4th June 2020 at 11:55pm