Director of Clinical Services - Northside Wentworthville
Job no: 500896
Work type: Full time
Location: Northside Wentworthville Clinic
Categories: Management, Nursing - Registered
Be part of our future!
Excellent career opportunity
Are you looking for a challenge in a dynamic environment where your clinical and leadership skills will be valued? Are you interested in taking the next step in your career and playing a role in a vibrant management team? Northside Group, part of Ramsay Health Care, manages four private mental health facilities in Sydney, and is looking for a Director of Clinical Services to manage our 70 bed mental health hospital in Wentworthville.
Reporting to the Group CEO, the DCS will provide clinical leadership, workforce planning, operational direction and day-to-day management of the hospital. The role will also involve a strong clinical perspective combined with business responsibilities. The successful applicant will regularly collaborate on regional projects with other DCSs and senior executives across the group, providing for an excellent structure of peer support, team work and professional liaison. The ability to lead innovation, while recognising the consumer as the central focus within the private healthcare setting and the importance of data-driven outcomes, would offer a DCS or emerging DCS (eg. Senior NUM or NUMII, ADCS) who is ready to take the next step, an autonomous role within an innovative peer group.
- Relevant registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia
- 5 years post-basic or post-graduate nursing experience & minimum 1 years’ experience as a NUM or higher, as per Clause 14 of the Private Health Facilities Regulation 2017
- Proven ability to successfully lead and motivate a clinical services team providing strategic direction and positive leadership
- Proven workforce analysis and policy development skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead accreditation and continuous improvement processes in a health care facility and achieve sound outcomes
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary clinical risk management strategies that are effective in promoting and ensuring high quality patient care
- Awareness of the relevant legislative requirements and governing body reporting responsibilities of hospital/clinical services departments
- Project management
- Sound computer skills using the MS Office suite
- Solution-focused attitude
- A passion for people and team motivation
- The ability to create and manage Doctor partnerships
Working with us
Ramsay Health Care was established in 1964 and has more than 50 years of experience in providing acute health care services. Today, the Company delivers a range of acute and primary healthcare services from 480 facilities across 11 countries, making it one of the largest and most diverse private healthcare companies in the world.
Ramsay Health Care is Australia’s largest private hospital operator and is well-respected in the health care industry due to its excellent record in hospital management and patient care. We live and work by our values of The Ramsay Way - "People Caring for People" and seek out those who are committed to developing people and teams and a continuous improvement culture. These features help to attract leading health care practitioners to work within our facilities.
All enquiries to:
Anne Mortimer, Northside Group CEO
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend