- Permanent full time and temporary full time positions available
- Join our respected and professional Angiography team
- Grow you career across our national network
A wonderful opportunity exists at Hollywood Private Hospital for a dedicated team player to join our professional Angiography Suite as a Medical Imaging Technologist.
There is a permanent full time and temporary (12 month) full time opportunity available.
About the Role
Our Angiography Suite offers some of the most advanced medical imaging in Australia while accommodating a wide range of cardiology and vascular procedures across our three cardiac catheter labs. Our procedures include cardiac anigograms and angioplasties, electrophysiology, pacemakers and resynchronisation devices, vascular angiograms and angioplasties, and much more.
As a Medical Imaging Technologist, you will contribute as part of our multi-disciplinary team in the delivery of high-quality care to patients and clients who access angiography service, providing clinical and provisional support to other team members in the angiography suite. This will involve, but is not limited to;
- Assisting nursing staff with preparation of the client / patient including set-up, scouting and clean-up as required;
- Recording radiation doses during lab procedures, bi-annual screening of PPE and record keeping of same; and
- Performing any other tasks deemed suitable and appropriate by the relevant manager.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting and thrive when working within a fast-paced multidisciplinary team environment. Your excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective interpersonal skills will also assist you in this role.
You will also bring:
- Minimum of two years Angiography experience
- Must have current experience and skills in Angiography (Vascular, Cardiac, Radiology)
- Relevant qualifications in Radiography and completion of PDY AIR accreditation
- Registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Radiation license
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With over 700 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital provides medical, surgical and mental health services for over 70,000 West Australian each year. The hospital employs over 2,000 people and has more than 700 accredited specialists working across a wide range of disciplines including cardiology, gastroenterology, general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics, palliative care, psychiatry, rehabilitation and urology.
For more information on the hospital, please visit www.hollywoodprivatehospital.com.au.
On offer is a full time equivalent, base salary of $69,629 to $102,268 per annum + superannuation, based on experience level.
Please note, the above range is full time equivalent and can change depending on the hours you are contracted to.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application. All applications should include a CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria above.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and Working with Children’s Check prior to appointment. Persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Yolandi Theron, Medical Imagign Technology Manager
Ph: (08) 9346 6048
Close Date: Monday, 15 June 2020 at 11.55 pm