Quality & Clinical Risk Manager
Job no: 501004
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: John Flynn Private Hospital
Categories: Human Resources, Management, Nursing - Registered, OH&S
Bring your passion for Quality improvement to our team today, located minutes from the Gold Coast beaches. Join Australia’s leading Private Health Care provider at John Flynn Private Hospital as a Quality & Clinical Risk Manager in this Permanent position offering between 64 – 76 hours per fortnight.
About the Role
As our Quality & Clinical Risk Manager, you will act as the representative for our Hospital Quality Management System. This will see you responsible for the management and evaluation of clinical indicators and for promoting a culture of quality that strives to continually improve outcomes for both our patients and business, in line with relevant accreditation programs and other regulatory frameworks.
To succeed in this role you will be a confident, self-directed individual with a high level of skill and knowledge in all aspects of hospital governance and quality frameworks. You will have a strong understanding of structure and process requirements for hospital accreditation, licencing, risk registers, patient feedback and auditing. You will also demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence a range of stakeholders at all levels to achieve results.
You will also demonstrate
- Relevant qualifications in Health Services or Nursing
- Extensive experience in an acute hospital setting
- Experience in leading groups and projects, adopting new concepts and facilitating change and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, schedules, set goals and achieve objectives
- Ability to analyse and report data and excellent report writing skills
- Tertiary qualification in Quality or Management (desired)
- Effectiveness in both operational and strategic leadership in a senior role in a hospital setting
- Experience and expertise in quality and patient safety role/s
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft office suite
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program(s)
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
John Flynn Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australian’s largest and most respected private hospital operator. John Flynn Private Hospital is located in Tugun, on the southern end of the Gold Coast; it enjoys an established and excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement. A 361 bed acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24 hours Emergency Department, Comprehensive Cardiac Services and Orthopedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity and Pediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation Services.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Denise Hartley on firstname.lastname@example.org
Close date 29th May 2020 at 11:55pm
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend