Administration Team Leader
Job no: 501020
Work type: Full time
Location: Berkeley Vale Private Hospital
Categories: Administration/Support Services
We are currently seeking an Administration Team Leader to join our Administration team at Berkeley Vale Private Hospital.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity.
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people, Berkeley Vale Private Hospital (BVPH) has 50 beds and provides services for rehabilitation, medical and mental health patients. Support facilities include on-site hydrotherapy pool and a variety of allied health services.
A Specialist in Rehabilitation Medicine directs rehabilitation services. Programs are provided for neurological, musculo-skeletal, orthopaedic, amputee and other disabling conditions. Some of these programs are designed for day patients.
Berkeley Vale Private Hospital (BVPH) has established an excellent reputation in the community for its high commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction & quality improvement.
About the Role
We are looking for a motivated & enthusiastic person to join our team. The successful applicant will be part of a supportive team environment and must be available to work Monday – Friday.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following selection criteria:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Administration environment or similar
- Excellent organisation, communication & interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well both within a team & autonomously
- Must be available to work between the hours of 8am – 6pm
- Experience in Blue Chip patient management software
- Experience using Microsoft office package
- Experience using Meditech patient management system
- Knowledge of health funds
We value our staff and provide a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Flexible work practices
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition and rewards system
- Ramsay Corporate discounts including health fund and travel discounts
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a NSW Working with Children Check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Tracey Ricco, Director of Finance (02) 4389 9484. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: Friday 29 May 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend