Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses (Anaesthetics)
Job no: 501040
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Wollongong Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
- Are you up for a change?
- Work in a new state of the art perioperative suite with ample opportunities to develop new skills
- Do you need flexibility? We can offer hours to suit to maintain the right work/life balance
We are seeking experienced Registered and Enrolled Anaesthetic Nurses to join our Perioperative Services Team at Wollongong Private Hospital. We have Full time / Part time and Casual opportunities available.
About the Role
Wollongong Private Hospital is defined by our unique culture and dedication to giving outstanding patient care. From the way we recognise and reward our staff to our attitude toward the patient experience – we are a great choice for staff who want to be part of a cutting-edge, fast paced and progressive environment.
An exciting opportunity exists for highly motivated Nurses to join our dynamic team. The Operating Theatres offer flexible rostering to balance work and family commitments, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment. The successful candidates must be committed to the provision of a high level of customer service and quality health care in a team environment.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent clinical and interpersonal skills. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities. Availability across a 7-day shift-work roster is also required.
You will also demonstrate;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Prior 2 years experience in Anaesthetic nursing in a diverse Operating Theatre Department or 4 years Emergency Department experience
- Previous experience in Paediatric anaesthesia and Invasive anaesthesia (Desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
About the Organisation
The 151 bed private hospital operated by Australia's largest private hospital operator, Ramsay Health Care, is set in the heart of Wollongong's Medical Precinct adjacent to the Wollongong Public Hospital. It will feature state of the art equipment, facilities and patient services setting a benchmark for healthcare facilities in the Illawarra. Wollongong Private Hospital provides all major services including an intensive care unit, nine operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory and a day oncology unit. It offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services. Surgical specialities include orthopaedics, interventional cardiology, ophthalmology, ENT, bariatric, head and neck, neurosurgical, gynaecological, urology, colorectal, upper GI, general, vascular and plastics.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 73 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way.
On offer is a Full-Time Equivalent salary ranging from;
- $57,916 - $63,034 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW Enrolled Nurses gr1-thereafter)
- $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW Registered Nurses/Midwife gr1-gr8)
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please call Betty Pecev on 02 4286 1000
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend