Clinical Nurse Specialist
Job no: 501175
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Mt Wilga Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
We are currently seeking experienced, dynamic and highly motivated Clinical Nurse Specialists to join our team at Mt Wilga Private Hospital.
This is a permanent full-time or part-time opportunity.
About the Hospital
Mt Wilga Private Hospital is a 119 bed specialist rehabilitation facility, with a busy day therapy unit and outpatients department situated in Hornsby, a peaceful area of Sydney's Upper North Shore. Part of the Ramsay Health Care Group, Mt Wilga boasts an excellent clinical reputation as a leader in private rehabilitation, with large modern treatment areas, two hydrotherapy pools, and fully equipped gymnasiums. Mt Wilga offers comprehensive rehabilitation programs for patients presenting with a wide variety of conditions including orthopedic, musculoskeletal, neurological, pain management, cardiac, amputee, reconditioning and lymphoedema.
About the Opportunity
The successful applicant(s) will work on a rotating roster which offers a variety of clinical experiences focused on care delivery, maintaining patient safety and excellent clinical outcomes from a team nursing approach.
If you are interested in joining a committed, compassionate and highly respected team, we would love to hear from you.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following selection criteria:
- Relevant AHPRA registration
- Post grad certification in nursing or leadership
- 3+ years post registration experience and able to demonstrate sound clinical practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service and a team approach
- Proven skills in preceptoring and mentoring of staff
- Advanced problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong clinical assessment skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Post graduate certificate in Rehabilitation Nursing or evidence of working towards.
- Member of the Australasian Rehabilitation Nursing Association
- Current FIM Accreditation
We value our staff and provide a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Remuneration package commensurate of your experience
- Highly supportive of professional development opportunities including scholarships
- Staff Wellness and Benefits program supported by Ramsay Health Care
- Opportunity for career development into clinical leadership roles
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a NSW Working with Children Check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Anne Ratcliffe, Director of Clinical Services – (02) 9847 5000 Email: RatcliffeA@ramsayhealth.com.au .
Applications close: Friday 5 June 2020
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend