CSSD Team Leader
Job no: 501612
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Beleura Private Hospital
Categories: Clinical Support - Technician/Orderley
Team Leader CSSD
Hours flexible to applicant availability
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia's largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Beleura Private Hospital has been providing services to Melbourne's south eastern suburbs and the Mornington Peninsula community since 1969. In this time, Beleura Private Hospital has established an excellent reputation for its commitment to customer service, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
We are a busy 4 theatre unit servicing a variety of specialties including Orthopaedics, General, Gynae, Dental, Endoscopy, Ophthalmic, Urology, Pain Management and Plastics Surgery.
We are committed to delivering a high standard of care to our patients in a supportive environment and offering a team atmosphere and development opportunities to our staff.
We are seeking an experienced Sterilising Technician who is ready to take the next step in their career. We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic person to lead our team of experienced staff. You will have the qualities of being flexible, well organised and methodical and experienced in all aspects of the operations of CSSD.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Certificate 4 in Sterilisation Services
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Experience in all aspects of CSSD.
- A positive attitude and willingness to drive improvement.
- Knowledge relating to compliance with AS4187 and Infection Control Policy
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity
- Relevant experience in Private Health services
Benefits of joining the Beleura team
We value our staff and provide a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Attractive remuneration package to be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to Ramsay corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free car parking and pay rates comparable with the public health sector
Enquiries: Please contact Linda McAlister, Perioperative Service Manager
PH: 5976 0808 email@example.com
Applications: Applications addressing the key selection criteria above, two current referees, by 22 June 2020. All applicants will be required to provide a Police Check cleared within the last 12 months along with valid Working with Children clearance.
This organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing
and inclusion of all children in line with
our Child Safety Commitment Statement
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend